Wednesday, November 18, 2009

First-Ever Newsletter!

Hello! This is the first-ever Susan Gee Heino Newsletter. If you'd like to be added to my first-ever mailing list, just drop me a quick note at susan_gee_heino@yahoo.com and you'll get the second-ever newsletter delivered right to your inbox! Someday.

Now, keep reading for a chance at Free Stuff.

Love’s Busy Sometimes!

My Golden Heart winning debut novel, MISTRESS BY MISTAKE, comes out on December 1st! Yay, can you believe it? Finally!

It should be in bookstores everywhere, but in case you have trouble finding it, talk to your bookseller. They really do like to know what people are looking for. Or, if you don’t mind the shipping and handling, you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/ and they’ll send it right to your house. (The ISBN number is 978-0-425-23151-7 and the cover price is a doable $7.99.)

Reviews!

I won’t usually bore you with these, but since this is all new and exciting for me, I’d like to share a couple of the wonderful reviews MISTRESS BY MISTAKE has been receiving.

“Heino debuts with a delightful love-and-laughter story about an independent heiress and a dashing nobleman who discover the power of love while surrounded by mayhem and madness. I dare you not to laugh out loud!” --RT Reviews, 4 stars, HOT

“Sparkling with superbly crafted characters, humor, and deliciously sexy romance, Heino’s debut, winner of RWA’s Golden Heart award, is splendidly entertaining.” --Booklist

Booksignings

To celebrate my first-ever release (and to hawk it to the masses) I will be making a few, select public appearances. (No, not on Oprah or Leno. Sorry. It’s not that kind of book.)

Monday, Nov. 30, 5-8 pm Local Author Spotlight Booksigning Event
Marysville Public Library, 231 S. Plum Street, Marysville, OH 937-642-1876
In conjunction with Uptown Marysville’s annual Christmas Walk

Saturday, Dec. 5, 12-3 pm Multi-Author Booksigning
Barns & Noble, 9455 Civic Center Blvd., West Chester, OH 513-755-2258
“Romancing the Holidays” with 20+ bestselling romance authors

Guest Blogging

Wanna know what I’m thinking about? I’ll be visiting these popular romance and readers blogs on the following dates. Drop by and leave a comment if you can!

Tuesday, Nov. 17 RomConInc
http://www.romconinc.com/index.php/conversations/blog/5

Monday, Nov. 23 Romance Bandits
http://www.romancebandits.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, Dec. 2 Mama Writers
www.mamawriters.com/blog

Wednesday, Dec. 2 Romance in the Backseat
http://www.ritbs.blogspot.com/

Online Interview

If you still need more of me, Terry Kate with Romance in the Backseat will be posting an interview with me (from the cyber-backseat and not the real one, unfortunately) on her site Nov. 29-Dec. 1st. http://www.romanceinthebackseat.com/

More to Come

DAMSEL IN DISGUISE will be my next release, scheduled for August 2010. It follows the story of one of the characters from MISTRESS and I hope readers will be excited to find out what happens next. A “teaser” for it is included at the end of MISTRESS and I’m very eager to introduce that fun, slightly more suspenseful story.

Free Stuff!

If you email me with the correct answer to the following question before Nov. 30th, I’ll put your name in a drawing. On Monday, Nov. 30th, I’ll randomly draw a name and contact you if you win!

The Prize? A twenty-five dollar gift card to Barnes & Noble plus an autographed copy of MISTRESS BY MISTAKE.

The Question? How many stars did RT Reviews give me in their recent review?
(Hint: the answer’s right here in the newsletter somewhere!)

Happy Holidays!

If you don’t hear from me before the holidays, may they be joyful and full of fun. Until my next, second-ever newsletter, I hope your life is never too busy for love!

No comments: